Avoid these common mistakes to increase the chance of obtaining R/TRO status the 1st time you apply with TRO.
Save the $25 appeal fee!
- Be sure your letters from employers/supervisors are on company letterhead
- Include the number of hours you have supervised students/volunteers
- Include a copy of both your transcripts and your degree and/or diploma
- Don’t forget to review the portfolio to be sure you have evidence for enough points before submitting
- Double check your application package (make sure you include all necessary supportive documentation)