Membership CategoriesProfessional Membership ($180)
- Currently practicing, supervising, educating, or on leave from the field of TR for a maximum of three years, or a recent graduate from a Therapeutic Recreation/Recreation/Leisure Services program (eligible for one year from graduation), and
- Currently not registered through TRO’s provincial registration process, and
- Hold an accepted direct or allied degree or diploma as outlined in TRO’s registration process (contact the TRO Office for details)
NOTE: New Registrations must submit proof of education (photocopy of degree/diploma, photocopy of education transcript)
R/TRO Professional Membership ($180)
- Meets all of the above criteria for a TRO Professional Membership, and
- An individual who holds current R/TRO designation through TRO's provincial process. Click here for more information.
Associate Membership ($150)
- Individuals who are interested in furthering the objectives of TRO and the TRO profession, but are ineligible for R/TRO Professional, Professional or Student memberships.
Student Membership ($70)