Next Training: Tuesday, June 22nd & Wednesday, June 23rd
In Person - Newmarket
2 Day Laughter Yoga Leader Training
In Person - June 22 & 23, 2023
Hours: 9-5 Each day
Get deep into the laughter. Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and join the community. Help spread joy in laughter clubs, schools, businesses, healthcare/senior care centers, home and in the workplace.
This is likely to be the most fun training you will ever sign up for.
- Learn a repertoire of Laughter Yoga techniques you can use in personal and professional life.
- Find out how to set up and lead your own Laughter Club.
- Learn the history behind the Laughter Yoga movement.
- Discover the physical, mental, emotional and societal benefits Laughter Yoga offers.
- Learn how laughter relieves stress and builds physical and emotional resilience.
- Official Laughter Yoga International University Training Manual
- Laughter Leader Certification
- 6-month free access to the Official Laughter Yoga Prozone-Continued Education site
- Dr. Kataria's e-book (founder of Laughter Yoga - est. 1995)
- 30 minutes post-training coaching
This course is ideal for individuals looking to bring more laughter into their lives and the lives of others. The course is also suitable for individuals, groups and businesses looking to
boost organizational cohesiveness and morale.
Cathy Nesbitt: Laughter Yoga Teacher & Laughter Ambassador
Sign up today and become fully trained. To register, please email Cathy or call 1-888-775-9495
Certified Laughter Leader.
This workshop will also earn you up to 14 PCCs. Please purchase the PCC Transcript below. NOTE: You will need to also purchase the registration separately.