Online Training: Saturday and Sunday November 12-13 2022
Get deep into the laughter. Become a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader and join the
community. Help spread joy in laughter clubs, schools, businesses, healthcare/senior care
centers, home and in the workplace.
This is likely to be the most fun training you will ever sign up for.
- Learn a repertoire of Laughter Yoga techniques you can use in personal and professional life.
- Find out how to set up and lead your own Laughter Club.
- Learn the history behind the Laughter Yoga movement.
- Discover the physical, mental, emotional and societal benefits Laughter Yoga offers.
- Learn how laughter relives stress and builds physical and emotional resilience.
- Official Laughter Yoga International University Training Manual
- Laughter Leader Certification
- 6-month free access to the Official Laughter Yoga Prozone-Continued Education site
- Dr. Kataria's e-book (founder of Laughter Yoga - est. 1995)
- 30 minutes post-training coaching
This course is ideal for individuals looking to bring more laughter into their lives and the
lives of others. The course is also suitable for individuals, groups and businesses looking to
boost organizational cohesiveness and moral.
Sylvie Dagenais-Douville: Master Laughter Yoga Trainer
Cathy Nesbitt: Laughter Yoga Teacher, Ambassador
Certified Laughter Leader.
This workshop will also earn you up to 14 PCCs. Please purchase the PCC Transcript below. NOTE: You will need to also purchase the registration.