1. Transition Discount
- Now is an important time to renew your TRO membership, as students are offered a discount of 50% when theytransition from a student membership, – to a professional membership.
2. Careers/Job Postings
- A membership with TRO allows you access to our Careers page where you can find job postings pertinent to the field of TherapeuticRecreation. The page is constantly updated with available job opportunities.
3. Membership Directory
- Networking with other practitioners in the field of TR is a great way to become a proactive member of the TR community. With access to nearly 1900 members, our directory ensures you have the resources to get connected, – and stay connected!
4. Member Perks
- As practitioners in the field of TR, we know the importance of living an active and healthy lifestyle. Take advantage of discounts offered through Goodlife, Perkopolis, Sagamore Publishing, and CAA.
5. TRPR Journal
- Membership with TRO grants you access to the TRPR journal for free, with the ability to download articles. This journal is a great resource for anyone looking to stay knowledgeable on current trends in the field of Therapeutic Recreation.
Additional membership benefits of TRO include:
- Registration designation (R/TRO, R/TRO DIP)
- New TR research web page (coming soon!)
- Discounts on continuing education
- Resources such as the TR Interview student resource where you can find tips on how to prepare for TR job interviews, how to capitalize on your TR education, and much more.
Find more helpful tips below!
Important interview mistakes to avoid:
Video tutorial on 5 must-dos before an interview: