Professional Development Committee
- Develop and implement a strategy that offers quality professional development opportunities to TRO members and non-members who are practising Therapeutic Recreation.
- Professional Development Committee Terms of Reference
Practice Review Committee
- Conduct activities, advise and create pathways for Registration, professional development and ongoing education.
- Practice Review Committee Terms of Reference
Membership Services Committee
- Provide general membership services including information, resources, networking, professional development and membership benefits to all members and prospective members.
- Membership Services Committee Terms of Reference
- Develop a plan to broaden our reach to various stakeholders, as well as the implementation of advocacy strategies, resources and tools.
- Advocacy Committee Terms of Reference
Therapeutic Recreation Provincial Education Steering Committee (TRPESC) ad-hoc committee
- The TRPESC Committee meets at the request of the Board or the Chair to make recommendations to the TRO Board of Directors relating to TR/RT education considerations and the impact of the recommendations on TRO processes. This working committee exists to direct and advance TR education in the province of Ontario in accordance with TRO’s Standards of Practice and strategic direction
- TRPESC Terms of Reference
Governance and Nominations Committee
- Provide advice on policy governance matters, the Board’s effective and efficient operations and succession planning.
- Governance and Nominations Committee Terms of Reference
- Provide governance between board meetings and advice, mentorship and support to the President.
- Executive Committee Terms of Reference
Conference Planning Committee
Diversity and Inclusion Committee