Collecting points for your initial Registration application (R/TRO, R/TRO DIP)?
- Contest submissions eligible for 1 professional contribution point
- Winner obtains 2 professional contribution points
2017 TRO Student Contest -What is TR?
-Deadline EXTENDED to March 10, 2017
Current TRO student members are encouraged to post a video on a TRO social media channel describing what TR means to them. The video should advocate for the TR profession and may include examples from our Professional Documents including the Scope of Practice or R/TRO Elevator statements and / or a specific experience or story. All submissions must be posted with the #What isTR
Contest closes March 10, 2017
The winning video may be uploaded to the TRO YouTube channel and be utilized by TRO to advocate for the profession! The winner will also receive:
- TRO Store $25 coupon
- Winner obtains 2 professional contribution points (all submissions eligible for 1 professional contribution point)
- TRO Certificate
- Recognition in an E-TRO to all members of TRO
- Recognition at the Annual TRO Conference Awards Ceremony
The selection committee will review all submissions received by the deadline and determine the successful candidate.
Contact Amanda at: firstname.lastname@example.org