Enter our 2019 TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest!
Calling all TRO members: we need your creativity! We are once again excited to announce our annual TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest to help promote our profession during TR Awareness Month in February 2019!
TO ENTER: visit TRO’s Facebook or Twitter pages, where we will post a TR-related image for inspiration each week during the rest of November, starting with this week’s photo (right). All YOU have to do is:
- COMMENT on that week’s image/post with an inspirational slogan to promote our profession (or tag the TRO Facebook handle @TROntario in your own post),
- Include the HASHTAG #TROSloganContest, and
- TAG two of your TR friends!
The TRO selection committee will review all submissions received by the deadline and determine the successful candidate based on the best photo caption/slogan. The winning slogan will be featured in our TR Awareness Month package. The winner will also receive:
- A fantastic TRO swag Prize Pack
- 2 PCC points toward Registration (R/TRO, R/TRO DIP) (All participants who submit a slogan are eligible for 1 point)
- TRO Certificate
- Recognition in the e-TRO newsletter
- Recognition at the Annual TRO Conference Awards Ceremony
Promote your profession, be eligible to earn PCC points and a great prize, and receive recognition for your efforts! Talk about a win-win-win!
The TRO TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest closes November 30, 2018.
Questions: Contact Susanne Hasulo, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com
Student Leisure Education Contest
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Student Leisure Education Contest! Congratulations Erin Manax, RT student from Mohawk College who submitted You Had Me at 'JELLO' which was selected as the winner. Check out the top four submissions featured on the TRO Pinterest Leisure Education board.Thank you to everyone who participated in the TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest!
2018 TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest
Congratulations Jackie Chelsky, R/TRO who submitted the winning slogan "Recreation Therapy: Transforming Lives Together" which was featured as the theme for TRO throughout the 2018 TR Awareness Month.