Collecting points for your initial Registration application (R/TRO, R/TRO DIP)?
- Contest participants eligible for 1 professional contribution point
- Winner obtains 2 professional contribution points
TRO TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest
Thank you to everyone who participated in the TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest! Congratulations Jackie Chelsky, R/TRO who submitted the winning slogan "Recreation Therapy: Transforming Lives Together" which will be featured as the theme for TRO throughout the 2018 TR Awareness Month.
We’re excited to announce our annual TR Awareness Month Slogan Contest has taken to social media! Put on your creativity thinking cap & follow the instructions below to submit your TR slogan idea(s) to help promote our profession during TR Awareness Month in February! Each week until November 16th, we’ll post a TR-related image and all you have to do is:
COMMENT an inspirational slogan that you would use to promote our profession,
HASHTAG #TROSloganContest, and
TAG two of your TR friends!
Contest EXTENDED TO: November 22, 2017
The winning slogan will be featured in the upcoming TR Awareness Month promotional package available to all TRO members to advocate for the profession! The winner will also receive:
- TRO Prize Pack (includes: TRO Water Bottle, TRO USB Carabiner, TRPR Journal v12)
- Winner obtains 2 professional contribution points (all submissions eligible for 1 professional contribution point)
- TRO Certificate
- Recognition in an E-TRO to all members of TRO
- Recognition at the Annual TRO Conference Awards Ceremony
The selection committee will review all submissions received by the deadline and determine the successful candidate based on the best photo caption/slogan.
Contact Amanda at: firstname.lastname@example.org