2020 TRO Virtual Conference Registration
October 14 – 8:15 am-12:00 pm
October 21 – 8:30 am-12:00 pm
October 28 – 8:30 am-12:00 pm
Your registration includes access to all sessions on all 3 days – live and recorded!
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW:
- All sessions have been PCC approved. Be advised that CEU approval for all sessions is in progress. Members are eligible to collect PCCs and CEUs for both live and recorded sessions. TRO, ATRA and NCTRC cannot guarantee that every session offered for this continuing education opportunity will be granted CEUs.
- Each registrant must use a unique email address. If you are registering more than one attendee, be sure to use a unique email address for each registrant.
- If paying by e-transfer, send your payment to: TROpayment@trontario.org.
- Revenue from this conference supports TRO's year-round membership services including: professional development, advocacy, research journal, information and networking. Please do not purchase one registration to share with multiple people.
Click on these links for full descriptions:
Conference Program and Full Session Descriptions
(CEU pre-approval is in progress)
Win your FREE TRO Conference Registration!
Follow these 2 easy steps to have your name entered into a draw for a FREE 2020 Conference Registration:
1. Register for the conference by September 30, 2020.
2. Download and share the image you see here, and include the hashtag #2020FutureofTR on your social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and tell all your friends and colleagues you are going to the conference.
That’s it, that’s all you have to do! Your name will automatically be entered into the draw (TRO will reimburse the winner their registration fee). The winner will be selected October 1.