Education Institution Partnership (EIP)
|Once you are a Student member or Professional member of TRO, you may submit your application to receive your R/TRO Designation
For more information and to submit your application, click here.
Please note that all TRO members have access to the same benefits, with the exception of Student members not having voting rights.
- A strong voice to advocate for Therapeutic Recreation to government, healthcare, and the general public
- Advocacy tools including brochures, an elevator statement and promotional items
- Professional documents including standards of practice, code of ethics, essential competency framework, role descriptions
- Continuing education opportunities (annual TRO conference, webinars, workshops, events)
- Free download of the TRPR Journal
- Registration Designation for members to demonstrate a level of excellence in TR
- Career resources including job postings, TRO member directory, networking opportunities, job interview preperation, and liability insurance
- Discounted rates on TRO merchandise, Goodlife Fitness, Perkopolis, and CAA
- Current news in the field of TR included in TRO’s e-TRO newsletter, blog, social media and upcoming events webpage
- Opportunity to connect with education institutions
- Volunteer oportunities
Select an option below to join as a NEW member, RENEW your existing membership, CHANGE your type of membership, or apply for an EIP membership: