Want to be involved in the initiatives of this exciting professional organization? Volunteering with TRO is a great way to learn about and get involved with your association, as well as earn PCC points to use toward your Registration with TRO or maintenance.
Benefits of volunteering with TRO
- Give back to the organization
- Network with other TR practitioners
- Have a voice in the future of TR in Ontario
- Obtain professional contributions for your Registration (R/TRO or R/TRO DIP) application and maintenance
- Personal growth
- Enhance your resume (employers and schools look favourably upon volunteer experience)
Current Volunteer Opportunities
There are no volunteer postings at this time.
Please check this page again soon for updates.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please contact Jenn Steeds, TRO Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Volunteer Application Form