Below are resources on the topic of Dementia.
- Dementiability’s COVID-19 Resources
- Supporting residents with dementia during a pandemic(from Behavioural Supports Ontario)
- DICE: Dementia Inclusive Choices for Exercise
(from University of Waterloo and Partnerships in Dementia Care)
- Colouring Books for Adults(from DementiAbility)
- How to meaningfully connect with those who have dementia
(TED talk from Anne Basting)
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s– Research manuscripts and reviews about programming and best-practice methods for working with individuals living with dementia and Alzheimer’s.