Volunteering for TRO
Here at TRO, we are grateful for the hard work and dedication of our volunteers.
For over 20 years, volunteers have played an important role in the development and functionality of TRO. Without our volunteers, we would be unable to provide many of the professional development opportunities that are available to our members. In the next coming months, we will be highlighting some of our wonderful volunteers and their journies to share with our members. If you have time, an interest, or are looking to advance yourself and the profession of TR, we strongly encourage you to consider volunteering with us. We look forward to advancing the TR field with your help.
Want to be involved in the initiatives of this exciting professional organization?
Benefits of volunteering with TRO
- Give back to the organization
- Network with other TR practitioners
- Have a voice in the future of TR in Ontario
- Obtain professional contributions for your Registration application and maintenance
- Personal growth
- Enhance your resume (employers and schools look favourably upon volunteer experience)
Current Volunteer Opportunities